Consulting and scientific services:
At Aquation we pride ourselves on providing our customers with excellent service. Our experienced team can help you to choose a system that will be best suited to your needs.
Whether you require a simple chlorophyll fluorometer or spherical light sensor for use on the bench, or you’re looking to conduct a fully replicated field study examining plant responses to stress, we can advise you on the best equipment for your situation. If you are stuck for time, we can even do the fieldwork, collect the data and deliver it to you, all conducted according to a pre-agreed experimental design.
- Sales: Aquation manufactures all its products to the highest standard using high quality materials and trade workmanship. Please contact us about any product for a quote.
- Training workshops: In addition to the sale of scientific equipment Aquation offers training in equipment operation with an emphasis on correct experimental design suitable for the equipment to be used. Training can often be conducted wherever is convenient for you. We offer training on the use of both Aquation and other equipment.
- Custom Equipment Design: Aquation has a talented design team always interested in developing solutions to sampling and measurement challenges. We work closely with our clients to ensure they obtain the most effective sampling solution to meet their programme requirements.
- Fieldwork Services: Aquation offers field-based data collection services with trained staff and equipment to meet your project needs. We can work with you in the field both on land or underwater, or do all the fieldwork for you and provide you with the data on a USB stick.
- Equipment Hire: Aquation will hire equipment to clients for periods of one fortnight to several months. This option can be particularly attractive if your project has limited funds. Aquation can provide staff to assist you for part or all of the project.
- Experimental Design: Aquation offers experimental and sampling design services for small laboratory-based experiments to large-scale field-base environment assessment and sampling programmes. Our services include experimental design using non-Aquation equipment.