Submersible Light Logger
Aquation’s Submersible PAR Logger provides a rugged, submersible datalogging platform for both the LI-COR Underwater Quantum Sensor LI-192 and the LI-COR Spherical Underwater Quantum Sensor LI-193. Up to three LI-COR sensors can be operated simultaneously for weeks to months at a time, depending on duty cycle. Automated cleaners are available for LI-192 sensors.
An optional telemetry system is available that can be used to transmit data to and from the user. This option requires the use of an external power supply such as a small solar panel, or battery cannister with multiple battery packs (see below). In this case a long cable is required to run to the surface of the water body in which the Submersible Light Logger is installed.
Submersible Light Logger with single LI-COR LI-192 PAR sensor. Note faceplate with one used and two unused connectors, power switch and viewport for access to LCD readout. The Logger is capable of operating three PAR sensors at once.
Features of the Submersible Light Logger:
- Built in Stainless Steel (316) for strength and corrosion resistance
- Communication with up to three LI-COR sensors (LI-192 cosine-corrected, LI-193 spherical)
- Submersible to 50 m depth
- 2GB+ memory (expandable to 64GB )
- All data records are time-date stamped
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Low power consumption – can operate for days to months (dependent on duty cycle)
- Window with LCD screen and tricolour LEDs for user feedback during operation
- Simple, fully flexible software making programming easy
- Fully waterproof and rugged design
- Easy to use switch initiates program underwater
- Multichannel – can log input from up to 3 sensors
- Easy-to-use software with an uncluttered interface
- Extensive programmable capacity in software for advanced users
Submersible Datalogger with three channels, designed to operate up to three LI-COR sensors.
Please use the Contact Form to make further enquiries.