The Handheld Fluorometer is designed to make field measurements quick and easy. The sensor is mounted on a pistol grip. The thumb is used to open the leaf clip for easy leaf insertion, and then a yield measurement is activated by depressing the trigger. Power and datalogging is provided by the Portable Datalogger that is carried with the shoulder strap provided; measurement profiles can be preprogrammed into the Portable Datalogger prior to commencing measurements (see below).
The Handheld Fluorometer is well suited for making multiple measurements in a field setting. Data sets can be tagged if desired by selecting a number that is subsequently recorded with the data.
Download the product brochure Aquation Handheld Fluorometer Brochure 23Sep13
* You will need Acrobat® Reader to view the download.
- One-handed operation for ease of use
- Ideal for use when multiple measurements are needed quickly
- Measures ΦPSII
- Leaf temperature sensor enables direct comparison of temperature and ΦPSII
- Integrated PAR sensor provides simultaneous PAR and ΦPSII measurements
- Portable datalogger stores data and executes preloaded programs and schedules
- Detachable sensor can be used with fibre accessory to take continuous measurements in the field
- Battery power and memory sufficient for at least a full days measurements
- Easy-to-use software with an uncluttered interface
- Extensive programmable capacity in software for advanced users
Portable Datalogger Features
- Compatible with all sensors; designed for use with Handheld Sensor
- 2GB memory
- All data records are time-date stamped
- Tag function enables annotation of data sets with unique identifier
- Can be programmed to automatically make measurements on sample (e.g. overnight)
- Battery powered (solar power optional)
- Can be telemetered to internet (optional)
Please use the Contact Form to make further enquiries.